Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

How to remove something from the taskbar.(I despise windows 11)

jimmyedwards

Free PC Help Contributor
Some Experience
Hi to all I recently had to reinstall windows from the cloud and now I am having problems getting everything set up like it was before. I am trying to get my taskbar like it was before,I am almost finished with that but now I have a problem removing document from the taskbar. It wasn't there before and I don't even know what it is, it is on the bottom behind the 2 lines, I appreciate any help Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot with document at the bottom.jpg
    Screenshot with document at the bottom.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi to all, I accidentally (lol) found out how to remove document from the taskbar. It was in right click on taskbar and uncheck documents. Now I have another problem which I will start a new thread for. Thanks to all.

Back